TOOL SELECTION GUIDE
From small residential clogs to heavy-duty municipal lines, MAMBA builds drain cleaners that can handle any type of service. From sinks to sewers, we make the right tool for every drain cleaning job.
- Drop Head AugerFor cleaning back to back mounted fixtures e.g . , sinks where cable needs to be led into down pipe.
- Straight AugerFor use in exploring and breaking up stoppages or returning sample to surface to determine correct tool.
- Funnel AugerFor use in as second tool in line.Breaks up remains of stoppage left by straight auger.
- Retrieving AugerFor specially designed tool with a claw for retrieving textiles, tools, cables, etc..
- Four Blade Saw Tooth CutterFor blockages caused by hardened,glazed material such as chemical deposits.
- Grease CutterFor lines which have become badly greased with detergents and have to be opened.
- Spade CutterFor following up after auger have been used and to open up floor drains.
- Spiral Saw Tooth CutterSpiral Saw Tooth Cutter:For clearing any stoppage,roots,rags,sticks,etc.
- Greasa”C”CutterFor grease blockage in lines leading from garbage disposal unit or waste pipe.
- Bullb AugerThe most common tool for cleaning pipes and drains with tight or multiple bends.
24 hours quick response
SIGN UP TO GET UPDATES FROM MAMBA